General Pricing and Current Offers
Comprehensive Eye Test (General Price £20.00)
Freee if you are a Luton House Dental Patient, if you are not a patient you can book your dental appointment by contacting the team today!
- This includes retinal photography, visual fields assessment and tonometry for a comprehensive health check. Appointments last around 45 minutes (15 minutes pre-screening and 30 minutes examination).
FREE NHS Eye Tests
- For children age 16 years or under, young adults age 16,17 & 18 in full-time education, adults aged 60 or over, patients with Diabetes and/or those with or at risk (over 40) of Glaucoma or registered as visually impaired.
Free Eye Tests
- — You may already qualify for a free eye test as part of your NHS entitlement. Please enquire in practice for further details.
Free contact lens assessment and trial pack
- Your Optometrist will provide contact lens advice and provide you with products to try before you buy.
Discounts & Promotions
- Buy one pair of glasses and get additional pair half-price (half price on cheapest pair)
- 15% off all complete pair of glasses for dental Patients, over 60’s & Students.
- Hero Promotion = free upgrade on additional pair from sunglasses to Polaroid (worth £75)
— These discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing promotions and discounts.
For further information, speak to our practice team OR to make an Eye Test booking just call 01582 4585426.